



It finally snowed and stayed on the ground! The kids were so excited to go outside and play in it! Olivia didn't play in the snow much last year so snow is a new thing to her. She thought eating it was really fun. Her mouth was bright red but she kept on eating it. Gracie and I built a snowwoman. I haven't done that in a while! It is a pretty good workout! Your butt and thighs start to burn like you've done a hundred squats. I don't remember feelin the burn when I was little! I am excited for Christmas. I have been working on making Barbie beds at night after the kids have gone to bed. They are turning out so cute and I am really feeling like one of Santa's elves or something. I will post some pics of them as soon as they are finished.
4 comments:
Wow you guys got lots of SNOW!! We also got snow, but it has pretty much all melted away.
You guys are so lucky to have snow. We don't have any down here, but I hope it comes soon.
Sadie and AJ went out in the snow the other day and she loved the snow too. She loved to eat it as well and she had so much fun that she didn't even realize her hands were freezing and her cheeks were pink from being so cold. I guess when you are having fun, you don't think about things like that. :)
It is finally snowing here, Ya!! Your snowman is way cute and the Barbie beds are to die for. Love them.
Post a Comment